Introduce yourself with pics.

Re: Introduce your self with pics.

Are you sure , they'll be breeding in a couple months. only $500!They don't eat much Yote, Not much for hunting though!:D

what would Disney trip be without a picture with Mickey, it was a must for me. They just wanted to get back to the coasters, I very much needed the break from motion.

Me and the wife
meandtracy1.jpg

Me and the 18' Burmese Python

18burmese.jpg

I'm sorry about your Shihtzu Bobby, it sucks that Dog's don't live as long as we do. I had allways had spaniels and Labradors but when I had to put my last Lab (13 yrs old) down I fell in love with Shihtzu's got my male (Black and White one) then 2 years later got the female .They are such a loving and comical breed. I could have a house full of them, if they weren't such high maintenance.

So whats your pretty wifes name? J/k nice pics. Man that snake is huge. I like snakes but one that big would worrie me some.

Yeah my dog now is a boxer pit mix and I have had him for the last 13 years. I hope he has a long time left. He runs good but seems alot slower than before, and he is almost completly deaf.

BTW reefkeeper the two pic look way different.

The wife used to have a Shihtzu that I bought her for our 2nd anniversy.
It was a pretty good dog,except it would keep us awake all night.It would just sit in the hallway and howl all dang night.
And in my book,a dog thats barking or howling at bed time better be treed or have an intruder bayed.

My daughter and I
seahawk3.jpg

Red and I out drinking. Can you say double fisting due to last call!
boise065.jpg

The 11 1/2 princess!
seahawk.jpg

Since this is such an old post, I figure I'd update my pics! Plus, ummm, I'm not really married anymore. So much for that wedding pic!

This is me.

0507016.jpg

0507346.jpg

0507044.jpg

0507480.jpg

l_79c7027d3aae9a264c27c30db419264f.jpg

0507536.jpg

This last one about sums up how I've been feeling lately.

3307009.jpg

Last edited:

I'll be there by daylight Ak.
I dont know anything about bous,But that looks like a good bull to me.
What did you take him with?

Back