Introducing Myself

Okay, playful banter is one thing but intentionally thanking when you don't mean it, that's where I draw the line. You are working on being banned from PETJ without even getting to see what it's all about. You are going to be standing outside, looking through the windows at everyone having a great time, thinking "I wish they would let me in their club". Not going to happen buddy! Not on the path you are on!

mng, maybe you ought to consider a new acronym... I mean... I'd be willing to join, except I don't want to go around saying "I'm going to PET J". know too many Jays for that to be appropriate. :D

:D what can I say, mng, except that I try to keep people on their toes, hehe.

You may be on to something there D, never consiered that as the source of my gutter-brain. :)

Hey D, why don't you change your avatar about 12 times today? Since we are threadjacking...

You talkin' ta me!
What's wrong with changing my avatar? Fatman says it's bad to have your picture visible. Something about trust... Some others have said similar things!:12:

His legacy lives on. Oh BTW D, I called the gov (I got their number from a friend) and told them where to find you!

Welcome to the site.

As you can see that there is a lot of extra discussions in this thread. We are generally a close knit group, so don't mind us.

There are quite a few people that know their fishkeeping in this blog.

My advice is go as slow as possible. I know it is difficult, but make sure that your cycle is done completely before adding too much. I would start off with a pair of clowns (not the maroons) Get something basic that doesn't cost too much. You can even start off with some mollys (even though they are a freshwater fish) they will get your nitrates and nitrites balanced out. If you choose to go with a smaller tank, I would first put at least 30 kilos of live rock in your tank before you even start with fish. The live rock does very well in developing the beneficial biological organisms in your tank.

Good luck and I hope to see some great pictures of your tank.

Back