Introducing the ECOTECH RADION XR30 LED light system

Absolutely amazing!
Beautiful house, tank, and lights. Must be great to putz around the ol' pad and enjoy....
I am glaring at my tank, cause now it looks like a turd compared to yours. Ok I am going to stop glaring, cause i can feel wrinkles forming.

Absolutely amazing!
Beautiful house, tank, and lights. Must be great to putz around the ol' pad and enjoy....
I am glaring at my tank, cause now it looks like a turd compared to yours. Ok I am going to stop glaring, cause i can feel wrinkles forming.

Don't worry, that's usually what happens to people who look at Denis's stuff. :mrgreen:

So where'd you get the fixture? Most places aren't selling them yet.

Absolutely amazing!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reefbuilders has a nice video of them in action...

Definitely some competition to aquaillumination. Hopefully some of the aquarium computers build some software to really maximize their potential.

Received a 3rd unit this week and jerry-rigged a bracket together real quick last night and got it mounted up. TONS of light now. Especially over the front corner where it was really lacking due to the way my tank is situated under the lights.
Borrowing par meter again soon...

Yeah, will be excited to see what the PAR results are. Any idea how they are getting around the heat issue without the heatsinks?

Yeah, will be excited to see what the PAR results are. Any idea how they are getting around the heat issue without the heatsinks?

It does have heatsinks, they're just not as ginormous as the competition.
The fan sucks air in from underneath and pushed it across the heatsink and out the sides.

You can see the rectangle exhaust holes here, and you can just barely make out the tips of the heatsinks inside.

The lights are warm to the touch, but the tank is running cooler than when I had my single 250w MH and four T5's.

6128520779_77089cc7f4_o.jpg

Back