inverts

daugherty

part time reefer
I am trying to think of what would be a good selection for inverts for the new 75. i am think about 4 shrimp, a sea cucumber for the fuge if i get it to work. and may be a couple abalone and a emerald crab.
what do you guys think should i think of more

I think that would be a great place to start.You can always add more if you need to.But you dont to start with so many that they end up starving to death.

I think that would be a great place to start.You can always add more if you need to.But you dont to start with so many that they end up starving to death.

yea i was going to add them slow but just trying to get an idea of what to add.

Wow James their insides are much pretty than the out! I guess I was wrong...neat little creature that most dont have.

Wow James their insides are much pretty than the out! I guess I was wrong...neat little creature that most dont have.

yes nobody i know has ever even seen one so i thought that they would be a great addition. i like to find things that knowbody else that i know have

The abalone looks pretty interesting. I've never seen it before. Looks like it would be a cool addition to your tank.

Add them slowly to make sure they have enough food. just be aware that the sea cucumber has the potential to crash your tank if it dies. They release toxins when they die.

-Doc

i have thought about that but i do jave my sea apple that i have had for about two years. what would be a different good sand stirrer.

Back