iPhone apps?

my buddy uses one with his controller and can check temp, ph, and control lights heaters, fans and show graphs and charts on temperature swings throughout the day and even ph changes, all this with iphone.

I think you are talking about the "AquaNotes". That app works with the Neptune AquaController and can check all parameters and control each of the outlet of the Neptune Powerbar.

I went to the app store and did a search for "Aquarium".

Or just do a search for "Aquaria" if you are looking just for that specific app.

Hi all,

I am the developer of Invertebrate Pocket Reference. The Marine Fish Reference app is almost finished and will be submitted to the iTunes store in the next 2 weeks. I wanted to tell you that AquaStatix is a great app for keeping track of your tanks parameters and graphing the results so that you can see trends. The developer is dedicated to adding more features and welcomes suggestions.

Hi all,

I am the developer of Invertebrate Pocket Reference. The Marine Fish Reference app is almost finished and will be submitted to the iTunes store in the next 2 weeks. I wanted to tell you that AquaStatix is a great app for keeping track of your tanks parameters and graphing the results so that you can see trends. The developer is dedicated to adding more features and welcomes suggestions.

Woohoo! :^:
Thanks for posting and welcome to LR!
Does AquaStatix tell you what range to aim for with each parameter? I noticed that in Aquaria and thought that was convenient especially for newbs.
Also would be cool to add the functionality of this website in with AquaStix
'Reef Chemistry Calculator FV'
This way if your Alk was low for instance, you would immediately know what to do to remedy it.

Please post back when your Marine Fish reference is ready!

I just downloaded and went through the Invert app, and i have to say...

AWESOME! :^:

Can't wait for the Marine Fish version.

Thank you all for the welcome and thank you dennis for downloading the Invert app, I appreciate it very much. I've contacted the developer of AquaStatix and he should be joining this wonderful forum soon. He'll be glad to hear any suggestions you have for his app.

I will definitely let you know when the fish app is available.

Regards,
Marlene

Hello all,

I'm the developer for AquaStatix & thanks Marlene for inviting me to this forum. As Marlene mentioned I'm always happy to recieve suggestions on how to improve AquaStatix and welcome your feedback. I've just released v1.1 a per suggestions from others and am looking to see what to include in v1.2. The suggestion for a recomended range is something I'm considering but just unsure if it should be part of the graph or the log entry screen. If I make it part of the graph it may be difficult to see for tests who's values should be very specific (I.e. 0 ppm, etc). In any case I will look into it and see if I can add this into a future version.

In short keep the suggestions comming and I'll keep trying to make AquaStatix the best possible logging tool. :-)

Thanks
BlackPerl

Back