Is it just me

sagent3000

Reefing newb
i have been looking at pictures of other peoples tanks and i realized soemthing I HATE SPS they do nothing for me. well not all SPS i like montiapora but everything else is ugly to me. do i need to get checked out?

whatever floats your boat my friend. If it dose not do it for you, then stay away. Its hard to imagine that a large acrapora with some form of color, green, blue, yellow, red, etc would not be impressive but most are not able to get these sps corals to matured stages due to disasters, disease, etc. anyways stay with what you like and dont worry bout the rest. happy fishin

Last edited:
Mr. Moderator can i start a club in the board called the United Reefs Against SPS? LOL i know im not the only one you all cna come out you don't have to be afraid

Hmmmmmm new club erhh

great idea lolo could call it the URAS CLUB, OR, MASPS (mothers against sps corals). Just a thought. start a thread under one of the general reef discussion boards. good luck. happy fishin.

my only guess would be you have never seen the true color of sps coral but if i where you stay that way you will save allot of money good luck

well little fella

well just look at a fake background and judge it cause i bet anybody that has put money on it has had pride in their set up and dreams. me? i stick with a clown mated pair and a nasty huma picasso trigger 2 inches of deadly fun so hey make us happy with pics if u can privede then :bouncycig :bouncycig :bouncycig :bouncycig

Check with the supplier on the spectrum for the corals they will provide. sounds good. only problem others have had is detritus accumulating on the cups, you can gently blow it off occasionally or provide correct currents. good luck.

Back