Is it worth it?

Grassman

Reefing newb
Is this colony worth $200? Remember I live in Canada.

226-Buyit.jpg

Yea, nobody sells anything over here for a decent price. I have to pay 25 bucks for a frag of zoas that has 4 heads. Its bull. :roll:

Thanks for everyone's input.

I picked this up for $40.

220-4inchfrag.jpg

It's not fully opened since I just had just put it in the tank about 5 minutes before I took the picture.

I'm thinking it's not worth it.

Can anyone tell me what the big green polyps are in the bottom left of the picture.

Also are candy cane corals hard to keep?

They look like some type of palythoa. Candy canes are pretty easy to keep, mine have grown about 8 new heads in the past month.

They look like some type of palythoa. Candy canes are pretty easy to keep, mine have grown about 8 new heads in the past month.

Damn! They had a nice one with 4 heads for $50. It was a nice big one! I should have bought it but didn't know how easy they are to care for.

That piece wasnt worth 200 IMO...80...at the most. I cant really even tell the size....80 if thats 5 inches by 4 inches lol idk id have to see it...lil wider shot woulda did it more justice

Damn, I would hate to live in Canada, I don't think I'd pay more then $20 four heads of candy canes.

I know!! You could always buy my stuff for me and I'll meet you on this side of the border. I'd pay you inadvance of course. I can't cross the border. :grumble: Or maybe you could meet my wife down there when she goes to visit her boyfriend Dale Jr. LOL!

Back