is something wrong with this coral?

bangbangkhan

Reefing newb
My corals usually looks like the first picture but today for some reason its looks like the second picture? the other half is over extended...is anything wrong? I changed 5% water yesterday and increased the intensity of the LED by 5%

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTMwNDI4LTAwMjY2LmpwZw.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTMwNDMwLTAwMjY3LmpwZw.jpg

Is that a hermit or a snail beside it? Could it have crawled through it? To me it just looks like something agitated that side of it. I wouldn't stress but continue to monitor.

No big deal if it crawled through it should extend back out pretty quick. Some people hate all crabs but I have always had hermits and will continue to keep them as long as I am in the hobby:D

No big deal if it crawled through it should extend back out pretty quick. Some people hate all crabs but I have always had hermits and will continue to keep them as long as I am in the hobby:D

yeah i know...I don't want to do away with them either but sometimes they test my patience....:grumble:

It should be fine. Other thing I was thinking was if you poured your new water too close, it could be a little upset, but it'll recover.

Hermits just add tooo much life for me to say no to. I love watching a couple of mine just scurry about, not a care in the world.

Back