Is this a good price for an Aquapod 12?

I was thinking that, but the 24gal is $389! That's a huge difference, and I have a 46gal that I'll be setting up in a few months.

I wanted to have one nano, and one larger tank, eventually. This was my solution to the hex nightmare. And if I get really bored, I can set up the hex again for seahorses.

That was my plan, anyway...

I'm one click away from getting the Aquapod, should I do it?

Ok, done. Problem solved.

I feel better, now. I thought it was a good price, but just wanted to make sure.

Thanks again for the help!

There will be plenty of documentation, I promise!

Along with a million questions on how to make the switch, what to put in the chambers, what new corals can I get, etc....

I've read that some people have had problems with shipping and recieved cracked tanks. I remember reading about one guy that got 2 cracked tanks, and finally the 3rd came in one piece. I'm really hoping I don't have that problem.

But, now that I'm thinking about it, how the hell am I going to do this switch to a whole new tank without killing everything? I really need to figure this out.

Have a 12 gallon aquapod..... Didnt dig it too much... I had heat issues and I didnt even have the HQI version.. Hope you have better luck than I had..

Filtering was kinda weak on it, be ready for water changes and lots of attention to it..

I just ordered it online tonight, and I'm in the 2 day shipping zone, so let's say by Thursday or Friday, hopefully.

I'm kind of excited now. It must be nice to have a tank where stuff actually grows... unlike the disaster I have now.

Put all your livestock in a bucket with a heater and a powerhead for circulation while you do the change over.Once the water clears usually in 24hrs put the critters back in.I would test ammonia and nitrite first,just in case moving the sand and rocks causes a cycle.I doubt it,but check to make sure first.

Back