Is this ich on my clownfish?

Chalk one up for garlic and vitamin c. I feed mine every other day with the sruff and the fish seem to love it, their color and vitality seem great. I mix with pellet and frozen mysis. I would look for that fish at night, maybe he comes out then, Im really glad to hear the other fish are doing better. My Hippo Tang had one on his eye and lip for a few days, but he seemed unaffected and now clear. His color is great.

Possibly. Basslets aren't typically very susceptible to ich, so it may have died of something else.

Well right before he disapeared he swam into the overflow box where I found him (second time he's done that) and when I saw him there I turned the sump on (it was off because I was feeding the fish) but since I had pulled out the filter sponge he went straight down into the sump, so I pulled him out of there and put if back in the tank and then he swam into his usual hiding area and I haven't seen him since. That was like 5 days ago.

That's a good possibility. He may have been stressed from being in the overflow box and couldn't recover. I had a lawnmower blenny (Lenny) that did the same thing. He was probably in my overflow for several days before I found him, and he looked very stressed and skinny. I netted him and moved him back to my tank, but never saw him again :(

So did he just crawl into a rock hole?? Another thing I was thinking about was what if my goby ate him, my goby is pretty big lol, though I dunno if he'd do that, but he eats like a whole cube of frozen food at a time.

Back