Is this my stock limit?

Why do I always have to make the hard decisions??? Why??? :shock::shock::shock:

Its not too hard. Do you like him? Would he make your tank better than it would be without him? Do you always look at him online and can just SEE him in your tank? Lol if you answer yes to all of that then its simple. HES WORTH IT! Lol. I know I love the jawfish and when I have the money he is sooo going in my tank. :mrgreen:

Very good point... It's just that it's going to take a long time to set up the tank and I'm just getting a bit, impatient. :nono:

They tend to have the same old stuff at petco. tangs, kardnalfish, chromises, wrasses, gobys, etc. My other LFS doesn't have a very large selection but they have some interesting fish, and price tags.

Ugh, I wish I lived in Baltimore... :grumble:

Lol no you don't! I live in baltimore and there's not a very large selection of cool fish and price are crazy! I paid 30 for a frag of zoas that all the pics I seen on here people said they was payin 5 dollars!n most of the stores have losts of sick fish and dirty setups. I drive all over looking at all the stores n the best 1s I have found were in PA

Lol no you don't! I live in baltimore and there's not a very large selection of cool fish and price are crazy! I paid 30 for a frag of zoas that all the pics I seen on here people said they was payin 5 dollars!n most of the stores have losts of sick fish and dirty setups. I drive all over looking at all the stores n the best 1s I have found were in PA

Yah never mind about that. After doing further research I found the only good place there went out of buisnes. I think I'll go up to Marine Scene in Herndon Virginia. It's two hours away but really that's the closest thing I could find. Either that or I take a three hour trip to East Pacific Aquaculters. Or, I could take a 14 hour drive to Midwest Coral Farm...

Last edited:
East Pacific Aquaculters is decent pricest i jus placed an order with them a couple weeks ago. never actually been there in person though. but 90% of the pet store in baltimore aint all that. the best 1 i goto but has mostly high prices is exotic aquatics. n in PA "That fish place" is huge!!!!! lots of fish some cheap as dirt some a lil expensive corals from wat i seen were on the expensive side n the live rock was cheapest ive personally found at $4 a lb but that cuz i bought 50 lb n they threw about 10 in for free so that was good. i been looking to take a trip to virginia to check some stores out there but i havent seen anything worth while on the internet yet

So, about Exotic Aquatics. From the website it looked like it was freshwater only. I didn't want to drive all the way up there just to find they don't have saltwater. So what is their selection like? Are the tanks clean and the fish healthy? And when you say they have high prices are they higher than this?

Sorry about all of the questions, I'm just curious.

no its fine i no how it is wen you take a mean drive to check out a store n its crap. they jus downsized a lil on thier saltwater setups but they do have it. n most of the prices are very similar. tanks are well kept alot! better than half the stores i been too. i think i seen 1 fish that was sick n it was relocated to a hospital tank some have the usual fin nips from bein with a bigger group of fish but overall great care.

no its fine i no how it is wen you take a mean drive to check out a store n its crap. they jus downsized a lil on thier saltwater setups but they do have it. n most of the prices are very similar. tanks are well kept alot! better than half the stores i been too. i think i seen 1 fish that was sick n it was relocated to a hospital tank some have the usual fin nips from bein with a bigger group of fish but overall great care.

Do you think it's worth the drive up? I live in Saint Mary's county.

Back