Is this my stock limit?

it depends on how far of a drive it is? if the store you said you goto in virginia is bigger with alot of saltwater stuff than i would jus go there

I think I'll go with a pearly jawfish instead of the anthias. They don't look quite as cool as the blue spot ones but they're a lot cheaper and they're still really cute. Would there be any problem with it being aggressive with the goby?

I dont think there would be a problem at all with the two of them.. plenty of room for the two to find a home..

Most do but some wont eat as many as others. I've got a mandarin and 3 wrasses in my 75, all three have been healthy and putting on weight the past few months.

I wouldn't try to plan too much. I think you will find when you actually get the tank set up, you're going to see a fish you like at the LFS, and your plans will change. Or, a fish you want won't be available, and you'll get something else instead. Just go with the flow. ;)

I went up to a place today and by looking at the fish I decided that I'll be getting a diamond goby instead of the yellow one...

I also fell in love wIth the clams, and the crosshatch triggerfish, and the powder blue tang, and the vlamingi tang, and the harlequin tusk, and the marine beta...:mrgreen:

Back