Is YG in danger

Angelajean

I know that I don't know
Hello to all,
My tanks have been problem children lately. We added a little percula clown pair to the Biocube with the YWG and pistol. The pistol killed one of them. I didn't think so at first, but we saw it happen. We removed the other clown fish into the frag tank.

Is my YWG in danger? I don't think so since they have a symbiotic relationship, but not sure. Is this common. We have been feeding silversides to the pistol so I am not sure why this happened. I guess nature.

I think the ywg is safe because like you mentioned, they form a symbiotic relationship. Sorry to hear about the clownfish.

I think the ywg is safe because like you mentioned, they form a symbiotic relationship. Sorry to hear about the clownfish.

Me too. I think this is going to be my most expensive week of losses in the hobby. I do not think my kole is going to make it she keeps going to a rock out of the way of the flow and just laying there. She also looks like someone has been chewing her top fin. That's new since yesterday. She makes me want to cry. She was my first big fish and she had such a cool personality. If she is going to die, I hope it happens soon. I hate to see her suffering.

Thanks for listening. So heartbreaking.

Back