Isn't this the COOLEST THING EVER?!

Well if I can keep it for a year, that wouldn't be so bad!! I mean, I checked on it this morning first thing when I woke up! I was happy it survived the night! :lol:

Some things I've read say they are challenging, other things I've read say they're no different than other tunicates. I currently have 3 other types of tunicates in my tank, so hopefully it will do fine, and hopefully it will grow BIG.

Geez. Here I think I just picked up the coolest looking thing in the whole wide world, and all you guys can think about are weenorz. :cry:

It could be similar to say the linkia starfish which is amazing in some tanks, but dies in others. There are a few marine items like this, we can only hope your tank is the one that it likes :D

Well here's an update. It lost its pom poms last week (which seems to be a routine occurrence), and now tiny little pom poms are growing back on the stalks.

The tunicate? I bought it at my LFS. I looked online, I couldn't find it anywhere online for less than $30 if I remember correctly.

i saw it there..thats one of my LFS...i was going to get but i was out of money...what i do is... i go and look at some small corals...or some that are not going to good and buy them for $10..or 15.and some how they look great in a couple of days...i would show you some pic but my phone sucks..it only has 2mega pix

I'm confused chuysvt, you said you saw it here in Tucson? Is that right. Your location says San Antonio, so I don't quite understand. If you shop here in Tucson I don't think you could consider it your "Local" fish store. It's too far away, IMO. Just saying.....

Back