It's alive and doing well

Sara

Reefing newb
After my total devistation in July when everything boiled. I have built it up again and everything seems to be doing well. I've also had a break out of coralline algae. It's awesome. Of course you can see I love my shrimp, he's a good little shrimp and likes the attention I think. I don't think you'll see the coral beauty or the dragonette, they're shy.:bounce:

IMG_0043_626953.JPG

IMG_0042_123138.JPG

IMG_0041_745666.JPG

IMG_0039_910064.JPG

IMG_0029_709594.JPG

Tim and I were playing with the new digital camera and it was kind of late at night so all the mushrooms and the zoos were closing up. Sorry.

yes it is all cultured LR. Thanks guys. I've been bustin my ass on that little tank. damn expensive for a little one. I want to get some crazy zoos in there for some color and maybe an open brain. What do you guys think?

I'm excited. Funds are just a little low right now, I know everyone knows how that goes. We'll see what happens. I'll keep you posted and now that we have a good camera there will hopefully be good pictures to post. I'll try and get the other fish in there too somewhere. :) Are brains pretty hardy?

Brains are very hardy.They do benefit from occasional feeding(once or twice a week) of mysis,krill or silverside.I'm sure there's more food but thats what I feed mine.The only downside is that usually has to be done when the lights are out and the feeder tentacles are exposed.

nice setup. i have a piece of aquacultered rock just like your's in my tank. it has got some really nice colors too.

Back