jail for bad clownfish

fishbait

I found Nemo
it's a good thing they put fish screens on overflow boxes or else this poor guy would have drowned in my sump. kinda looks like he's in little fishy jail. lol. that should teach him to pick on my other clown. he's on parole for the next couple of weeks. now he's been playing nice since i discovered he was in there and let him out.

004_1678.JPG

haha its just like when nemo jumped in to clog the filter so they could get out. i think that clown might actially be nemo!!!

DONT PUT THE FISHES IN BAGGIES..theyll roll out the window, trough the street into the ocean....we got to be smarter than them..but i guess in your case fishbait they dont know the ocean is too far..

crap, i hit the wrong button. but anyway, they don't all lead to the ocean. mine goes to a cement pond filled with turds under the ground in my front yard.

h might live for at least a couple minutesin the cement turd pond. hell throw some frozen shrimp cubes down the drain first!

DONT PUT THE FISHES IN BAGGIES..theyll roll out the window, trough the street into the ocean....we got to be smarter than them..but i guess in your case fishbait they dont know the ocean is too far..

hey! i just caught that! yeah, yeah, we don't all have the ocean in our front yard rigo:nanananan

Back