Jan ORA release

I think its a pretty nice purple rimmed monti with a good story, and a bunch of (BEEP BEEP) posters in that thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah seems like a lot of those guys at RC are way too snooty. It's just a coral that a business is trying to promote and sell, either you like it and buy it or don't. It serves no purpose to whine about it not being absolutely perfect. I think this purple rim cap is nice and I will in fact buy one. This RC thread makes me love the community over here even more.

its a very nice coral and they are in fact quite hard to come by, i guess those southern cali folks take what they have for granted and dont realize that not everyone can get what they can. living reefers excluded of course. i like i will also be buying one and i already know exactly where i will place it, and i think ill be the first on this forum to place a coral where i will place this one. and i think i set the record straight on that thread when i said this "i think all of you guys are looking way to far into this. i think it went this way. this was the next planned release from ORA, then brett died on the job, so what they did was name the next release after one of their co-workers. i think its as simple as that"

"i think all of you guys are looking way to far into this. i think it went this way. this was the next planned release from ORA, then brett died on the job, so what they did was name the next release after one of their co-workers. i think its as simple as that"

I agree with that.

Back