January Meeting!

did you here that brandon? I guess we will have to let someone else win next time to throw off the dogs. Maybe james is due?

yea shucks they are onto us. I thought the Nashville swap would be jans meeting, I'm unavailable the weekend of the 16th so watever we want to do.

theres only a few of you that are going to the swap? but I dont really care either way. ill be gone the week of the 19th

Let me know when and where for the next meeting. So I can give up my dues money before my wife finds it.

Yea I would like to go to reg meeting as well as the nash swap.

PS:I thought the rule was the new guy automaticaly gets the door prize?? Hmmm

/donny

I guess that makes me new as well being as we signed up in the same month :P I would like to go but if it is this weekend I cant I have drills this weekend and final formation isnt until at least 16:30

Sorry I haven't been on the boards lately! I can still host the meeting at my house this month. It looks like the weekend of the 27th seems to be the best weekend. Would ya'll want to have the meeting on sunday or saturday? I'll come up with an idea for food and we'll get this ball rolling.
The new guy should get a door prize - oh and the host should get one as well!! Lets spend sonme of that club money!!!! J/K

well you're right on target patrick..

All new members get a club card, which comes with its own benefits.

Sounds great I'll bring any frags that don't sell in nashville to give away.

Brandon

hmmm host gets prize... I got it!

Here it is:
-First we come over and eat ALL your food,
-Then we make a mess and dirty as many dishes as possible,
-For the grand finally we all act hurried like something important is waiting
for us and leave you with the dishes...

Hows that for a host prize?

J/K I would love to host one in the comming months after I have something living in my tank again. ;)

PS: I'll bring the paper plates heheh...

/donny

Last edited:
well I dont mind helping clean a mess I make the military teaches you that one with a quickness however I wont be washing any paper plates :)

Back