January Meeting!

yote said:
:frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat: :grumble: :pissedof: :zombie: :censored: :protest: :mad!!: :pissed: :shock: Boss caught me on my out this evening and told me not to make plans for saturday. Got an exhaust hood to put in cambellsville Ky ,so unless something comes up I dont guess i'll get to make the meeting this weekend.

Oh well,,guess the over time can go into getting my 55 up and running:mrgreen:

At least at my job they ask me if I want to work. I'm so lucky. I truly think I have the best job an uneducated redneck can have.

I know what you mean, Used to think I was lucky ,,Right up untill they found out I could wield,,hmmmm...wonder if I could claim I got amnesia and forgot how to instill hoods?

At my previous job I always said the more you know the more they expect you to do for the same amount of money for when you didn't know anything.

Me and Jellyman will be there and I will bring a dessert. If we can get a sitter for my 2 year old tomatorclown will also be there.

yote said:
Right up untill they found out I could wield,,hmmmm...wonder if I could claim I got amnesia and forgot how to instill hoods?

so just wondering, what all is entailed in wielding. Also what exactly do you have to do to instill a hood? I mean do you have to like talk to it or something?

;)

/donny

jermpool said:
At least at my job they ask me if I want to work. I'm so lucky. I truly think I have the best job an uneducated redneck can have.

its interesting you should say something like this what do you think there are rednecks with a 4.0 no thats why there called redneck look it up in the websters dictionarly the deffinition is - An uneducated white man from the south.

Ok at this point I'll get this tread back on track.

Both me and my wife will be at the meeting. As far as hotdogs go Angela and I will bring some hotdog buns and a bottle of relish.

Brandon

I've got the chilli, hot dogs, ketchup/mustard, and diced onions.

Brandon & Angela - buns & relish
Jerm and jelly - dessert

We still need some paper plates & bowls. Chips, drinks, ice and if anyone has a cooler for the ice and drinks that would be a big help. Or any thing else anyone might want to bring.

Thanks,

salt newbie01 said:
I've got the chilli, hot dogs, ketchup/mustard, and diced onions.

Brandon & Angela - buns & relish
Jerm - dessert
Jelly - Family size bag of doritos and 2 2 liters of Mtn. dew.

We still need some paper plates & bowls. mayo, Chips, drinks, ice and if anyone has a cooler for the ice and drinks that would be a big help. Or any thing else anyone might want to bring.
Thanks,

Take your pick Donny.

Last edited:
Back