January Meeting!

Originally Posted by salt newbie01
I've got the chilli, hot dogs, ketchup/mustard, and diced onions.

Brandon & Angela - buns & relish
Jerm - dessert
Jelly - Family size bag of doritos and 2 2 liters of Mtn. dew.
Bryan and Bryson - cooler/Mtn. dews cookies or something.

We still need some paper plates & bowls. mayo, Chips, drinks, ice, that would be a big help. Or any thing else anyone might want to bring.
Thanks,

what was I thinking! Ya I like to put ice on my hotdogs, it gives it a nice twang! and who doesnt like ice flavored chili! :mrgreen:

Hey some people put Ice in there drinks HELLO. And if brandon was here right now hed prolly pop off with Ice for your bald head when it gets burnt by the halides.

some women like looking at themselves as well does that mean you want to take time out of your day to attempt to polish it?? On the plus though your right if you let it grow out you wont be bald youll just have like a six inch part. :)

Just Picking Pres I get alot of enjoyment cutting up with the club members but all that aside I wont be able to pay my club dues as I wanted to turns out this responsibility stuff is more imortant I just made enough for gas food and the light bill I tried bargaining with my wife but she doesnt find dinner by oil lamps too attractive. So Ill have to do it at the next meeting.

I know the feeling man, We arnt pushy about joining, we just dont want to see people using our forums to propser there hobby at our expense. Dont by anymeans join till you have the money to do it. this is a hobby not the electric compnay.

I know man but I was really looking forward to joining this month kinda sux ya know. But there is next month and I did get stuff for the meeting so I dont feel that bad I guess Im more irritated than anything.

Yo all - I think I will be attending with my g/f - we still have a few weekend details to work out. I will post when I know for sure. If paper plates are still needed I can pick some up.

Great Brian thanks for posting.

Chris don't let iron fool you - he's all nice on the boards but in person he is one of the pushiest you'll talk to about joining the club - something about trying to get more new members than the preceeding pres did. I don't understand what the big deal is - just try to ignore him...that's what we all do!!:mrgreen:

shoot pat, I beat out the previous president at the first meeting, now its just for the fun of it! :mrgreen: Although my house payment is coming due on the 1st so I could use about 40 new members at this meeting. JK!:^:

POSTING POSTING>>>>

This is me using and abusing the board for my own sortid hobby lovin gain and by golly I will never conform to the MAN... I will not be pushed around any more and I will post on here and then suck up all the club's chilli till I'm full and not cough up a single solitary cent... THIS IS INFRINGING ON MY RIGHT TO HAVE FREE HOBBY HELP AND FREE CHILLI!!!!

PS: I ain't bringin nothin to the meeting either I'm just gonna mooch..

j/k
I'll bring drinks and chips...

;)

/donny

you know they refer to me as president, but behind the scenes it is EL PRESIDENTE. Yes this is a dictatorship and Im in the hot seat! So unless the country of DONNYca wants to infringe on my countries boarders I suggest you pay the dues! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Alls fair in hate and war! Quoted from the imperial leader : Bryan

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back