January Meeting!

something like that yote! :mrgreen: I dont have the same kind of weapons most dictators have! but I can unleash swarms of flatworms and nudis on my enemies. and I have been known to kill $175 purple monster acros just for looking at me funny. :shock:

Hey guys, I am still planning to attend the meeting this Saturday, I will not know for sure until tomorrow.

What is still needed for that day?

Also, do I need to find the key to my trigger lock so that I can bring my pistol. It sounds like you guys are a bunch of wranglers. lol.

Anyway, I went to bermuda yesterday to look at their stock. I patronized the store quite often when I first set up my planted f/w tank, but it had been over a year since my last visit:D . Not much has changed, however they had some huge lionfish (very intimidating). They kids wanted to buy all of them:D .

Enough rambling, I gotta do some studying. Oh yea, one more thing have any of you ever been to the store in Chatsworth, the owners name is Junior?

Ironman said:
something like that yote! :mrgreen: I dont have the same kind of weapons most dictators have! but I can unleash swarms of flatworms and nudis on my enemies. and I have been known to kill $175 purple monster acros just for looking at me funny. :shock:

Can we just not let this go... Kinda pisses me off all over again when you keep bringing it up over and over again.

Get me a new PM.

hey guys, common its real simple. you be good to me and ill be good to you! if you mess with me I mess with your tank! :mrgreen: you see brandon started getting some power envy and I had to put him back in his place. funny thing is he accually tried again and I had to shoot him. normally I just screw with the tank but he really didnt have anything left worth killing so I had to shoot him. I think he learned his lesson though! :Cheers:

roflmao. You would have been proud at the swap man jerm and I have 3 diff xenias 3 diff button polyps two kenya trees, a cabage, a torch, a candy cane a monti cap and a I dont know what it is. Had a Baby Blue xenia And jerm made it dissapear. And the frog is doing awesome jerm got a pic of it last night fully open man shes a beauty.

Last edited:
I've got the chilli, hot dogs, ketchup/mustard, and diced onions.
here's what I got everyone bringing...let me know if I left something/someone off.

Brandon & Angela - buns & relish
Jerm - dessert
Jelly - Family size bag of doritos and 2 2 liters of Mtn. dew.
Bryan and Bryson - cooler/Mtn. dews cookies or something.
Donny Holland - chips/drinks

We still need some paper plates & bowls, maybe one more bag of chips. Or any thing else anyone might want to bring.

Thanks,

I've got the chilli, hot dogs, ketchup/mustard, and diced onions.
here's what I got everyone bringing...let me know if I left something/someone off.

Brandon & Angela - buns & relish
Jerm - dessert
Jelly - Family size bag of doritos and 2 2 liters of Mtn. dew.
Bryan and Bryson - cooler/Mtn. dews cookies or something.
Donny Holland - chips/drinks
Biertrinker - plates
Sabotaged - bowls

Well that should just about covers us. Sounds like we should have 20+ people or so. So if there is anything else anyone might want to bring, feel free. We won't turn down food!!

Thanks,

Last edited:
Back