January Meeting!

JellyMan said:
if there bringing plates and bowls do we still need plates and bowls??

huh??

I caught that too - I just edited it out - I guess you posted while I was editing the post! I love the edit button!!

Last edited:
Sorry guys I wont be able to make the meeting I just found out my wife has to work and she wont get out of work till 2:00 I guess I will send the chips and drinks by jerm. :(

WOW...I haven't been able to post in a while due to moving and the incompetence of the local cable company. I won't name any names, but it starts with "C" and ends with "harter". Anyway, I'll got off my soapbox. It sounds like an army is coming to Cleveland.

Patrick - Is there anything else you need brought?

That suck Chris!! Keep the chips and drink you got for your family. See you at the next one!!

Anthony just bring whatever you would liek to. since jellyman isn't coming you could bring some chips and/or drinks. Or we can always eat more dessert!!

Last edited:
It is good to be back. I have missed so much. I don't even know who all of the "new" people are. I'll find out at the meeting though!!!

No patrick it was for the club so jerm will bring it. I just wish I could have been there dont give away all the good corals Ill be at the next one.

Can someone bring some aquarium silicone so I can fix a skimmer. I just need a little dab, Ill bring the skimmer with me and put it on there.

Hey Jelly, maybe my grandmother can watch Alyssa and we can take Tommy with us.

hey guys, ill be bringing my son whos 4 and patrick has a 3 year old and a newbie. So if youve got kids its ok to bring them, just remember you brake it you buy it! JK! or am I pat?
Great to see you posting again anthony.
As for the glue jerm. Ill bring some, but if its a hairline crack in the acrylic ive got some acrylic glue that will just melt the crack back together. the key is to not buy crappy equipment in the first place! :mrgreen:

Jerm and I would bring our daughter, but she had an accident today. She found hair clippers and decided she needed a hair cut. I guess that would be my fault I left them in the bathroom plugged in from cutting my son hair. OOPs. She looks so sad. I had to finish it. She looks like a little boy.:cry:

As Bryan stated kids/babies are welcome but I did want to tell anyone that is bringing a child/baby that my son has gotten a cold. stuffy nose and a little coughing. He is not running a temp so we think it is just a cold but I wanted to let you know. I hope this won't keep anyone from coming but if it does I understand.

Alright I have to get on that "honey do... list" If I don't get it done before the meeting I will be in the doghouse!!

See everyone around 1.

Ironman said:
hey guys, ill be bringing my son whos 4 and patrick has a 3 year old and a newbie. So if youve got kids its ok to bring them, just remember you brake it you buy it! JK! or am I pat?
Great to see you posting again anthony.
As for the glue jerm. Ill bring some, but if its a hairline crack in the acrylic ive got some acrylic glue that will just melt the crack back together. the key is to not buy crappy equipment in the first place! :mrgreen:

To start with I didnt buy it someone gave it to me. :D I drilled the old tube out and put in a new one with some cpvc. I glued it to the skimmer with some JB weld, I just want to put some silicone on it to make sure it doesn't leak. Its a pretty REDNECK fix but I think it will work until jelly has the money to get a new one. Then its off to the big Aquarium in the sky. >|<

Great to see all the new people today. Great hosting Patrick. The food was great, even though the dogs didn't have any grill marks on them. Hehe :mrgreen:

speak for yourself antwon, those dogs were horrible. I believe that the only way to release the soul of the pig is to grill the hotdog! the mountain dews were good though! :mrgreen:

Back