January Meeting!

Sounds like y'all had a great meeting. Wish I could have been there.
Brandon,,I still need to get you my money for dues ( before the wife finds it).

Thanks to everyone that came to meeting. It was great to have so many new people. This new president sure is doing something right to get all these new members while he is in office. Bryan you keep this up and you may get re-elected and have to serve a second term!! Congrats to donny on the new heater. It was good to have a raffle again - hopefully we can keep that up throughout the year.

Lets get some more people hosting meetings - the pressures on for you new guys - The first new memeber that hosts a meeting gets a free frag from the president's tank!!

JellyMan said:
I'll do it! :) Whats the club paying for?

ROFLMAO!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :bounce: :bounce: HaHaHaHaHaHaHA!!! Man that was funny!! My side hurts I laughed so hard!! The only the clubs does is give you a hard time!!! Nice try Chris!!

ok so it sounded good no really though Id do it but I dont like where my tank is right now. Plus jerms house is located behind mine and everyone would point out his crucial mistakes and he would blame me for it. So well have to wait on my end.

Last edited:
I dont know but I cant do it this weekend Ill be in tullahoma fri,sat and sun which sux cause it ftx (field training exercises) and superbowl is this sunday GO BEARS!!

Sorry I wasn't able to make it. I was babysitting Fri night- took the kids to Chuckie Cheese for 3.5 hours, managed to lose my peacoat :( , and got home around 1am. I thought you were supposed to make money when you babysit??? *sigh* I also got a new cell phone that day, so once I was home, I stayed up til 5am playing with it. Had to get up early and see the DR, and I fell asleep about 5pm and slept til Sunday morning.

Back