january meeting

Ironman

Reef enthusiast
I would like to get some ideas from you all as to what you would like to discuss at the next meeting. Is there anything youve been wanting to do but arnt sure about? or questions youd like to discuss?
What kinds of food would you prefer? ( grilled burgers, hotdogs\ pizzas\ partysubs\ chicken buckets)
Ill need to also get a head count of people, If you dont mind just leave a reply with how many people your bringing and what food you prefer. thanks guys.
Also if you have frags to sell or donate for prizes feel free to bring them along

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool BUD! Can't wait!!!

We could discuss:
"How To Carry Coral From One Place To Another Using Only Your Jean Pockets."

Seriously though anything to eat is fine just let us know so we can bring the stuff, and I will think on the topic issue as well. Also I will bring a Fire & Ice Zoanthid frag for raffle.

Cant wait to see the 150g!!!

Also I will bring a Fire & Ice Zoanthid frag for raffle.

<sigh> I suppose this means i need to bring something nicer to give away. :mrgreen:

I should be there...should be getting 9 zoanthid colonies from Pacific Aqua Farms in the next couple days for fragging..should be some nice stuff.

Making this sticky.

Iron don't ask to many questions or this will end up making you go crazy..... Just tell everyone how it is going to be :mrgreen:

Just pick the main thing chicken, burgers etc and if you need help paying for it we can assist from the club money. Then others can bring the chips, cookies, cokes, etc.....

I like chicken, it's great to eat fried chicken and then handle frags. All I need is directions and a date. Come to think of it I always have trouble getting dates...

Hey, my new son is due any day now so you guys schedule this thing appropriately so I won't have to explain why I left the delivery room before the baby came and stayed gone for 4 hours.

I think burgers or chicken either one will be great. It will more than likely just be me. Let me know if I should bring chips or what? I think it would be nice once you know who all is coming to just send out a list of who is to bring what. At least that would work for me. I too would need directions.

It probly is a good idea to wait till like the week before and see who all can make it then see what still needs to be brought.
Try and bring as many frags as possible since there are already alot of people bringing stuff to trade, sell, and donate for prizes.

Pre-Congratulations Timothy!! Let us know all about the new baby when it arrives!

Thanks for the directions. I'm going to email this to the folks who aren't into our Forum yet.

I'll be there, probably alone, but one of my daughters might be interested.

You know I love KFC! Shhhh, don't tell hubby though. We're back on our strict diet!

I have this huge brain that I need to split. Anyone have any ideas where I can find out how to do that?

I hope everyone is going to make it to the meeting!

So far Ive got about 10 - 15 frags to sell and give as prizes. Hopefully some of yall can bring stuff as well, so we can all go home with several new corals.
It sounds like we will be tallking about ways to make the frag swap a success, maybe dividing up the responsabilities needed to get the job done.
I will buy the kfc chicken buckets and sides, but I need people to volunteer the drinks, deserts, chips?.
If everyone can please post for sure if your coming and how many people your bringing so Ill know how much chicken to buy. and list what you would like to bring.
If youve already got some frags to bring list them so people will get excited about coming, maybe we will get some visitors!
thanks Bryan

I'll be there. As of right now it's just me. Going to try and get those Dendros but no guarantees at this point. Will definitely have some zoanthid frags with, and maybe some other stuff as well.

Forgot to mention: I'll spring for some beverages as well. Two-liter bottles of soda make the most sense in this case? Will we have cups and ice? I'll also need a list of what people would like to drink.

Sorry for the hi jack, but gotta ask a quick question.

Sailfin how is the montipora danea doing you got from steve?

I got a piece frag and was just curious about yours.

Brandon

Back