january meeting

dangit brandon start your own thread. :frustrat:
just kidding.
So far we have plates, utinsels, cookies, and drinks. If anyone else wants to bring more desserts or finger foods or more drinks that would be great.

fred Ill drink anything but mostly diet coke. I would say unless someone has a preference we need - Dr pepper, diet coke, coke, mountain dew ? I would say a 2 liter of each, so if you want to get like 2 someone else can get 2. thanks alot

Anyone want Golden Kenya Tree frags? (not the crummy red ones that are worse than aptasia)

Its about the only thing i have that is really fraggable at this time.... I always buy the baby frags.

Brandon

Sorry didn't mean it that way.... :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat:

Just my personal opinion those things drop all over the place and i still have them sprotting randomly.

brandon, that hole moderator bit sounded alittle high and mighty. watch yourself our you might cause a mutiny :grumble: . or even worse we might have to start a my dad can beat up your dad thing :bounce:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Oh Mighty BKV1997 :bowdown: :bowdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironman said:
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Oh Mighty BKV1997 :bowdown: :bowdown:

Wow Iron, your way to nice you shouldn't have..... :mrgreen:

Ok enough with the moderator bit, plus i was only joking about the kenya tree bit.... sorry if you didn't catch the sarcastic tone.

Im gonna gather up a bunch of red kenya sprouts and dump them in your tank next time im at your place.

I was bowing to the king sitting on his throne full of :pooh: :nanananan
its so much more fun to fight. :^:

yea its fun to divert the regular topic off on a tangent.

Always fun to lighten things up a bit or else it gets boring after a while.

Hey! What do you need me to bring? Who do I need to print cards for this round also. I used mine at Bermuda a few weeks ago for the discount.

hey chris, I still dont have a card.
If you want to bring a dessert, someone is bringing cookies but you can bring something else, or some munchies cause if people get here at 3:00 we probly wouldnt eat till later for super.
thanks

I don't have a stove so it will have to be bought from a store if thats ok. Whats your full name so I can print it on the card?

Bryan Summers
I dont think anyone is making anything to eat. We all spend to much time with our tanks, which leaves little time for cooking and eating and stuff.
Im picking up kentucky fried chicken and id say everyone else is buying there stuff to

Chris - Please bring my card. My name is Anthony Howard. I joined at the last meeting at Wally's Thanks in advance.

This is where we are right now.

Brandon - Cookies - maybe some kenya tree frags (GOLD!!!)
Chris - Dessert or finger food
Crazyfred - 2 2liters ( Coke, Diet coke ) Misc. Frags, maybe our dendros
Angela - Plates, Napkins, Cups, Utinsels. (are you going to bring frags to sell)
David - 2 2liters (mountain due, dr pepper) - Some frags ?
Sailfin - we will need some ice if you want to get a bag?
I still havent heard from, james, michael, or timothy? are you guys gona make it?
As of right now I have green hydnaphora frags, several different zoo frags, branching hammer frags, Galaxia frags , green sps?, daisy polyp frag. there should be more but I havent organized yet.

I'll try and buthcher up some stuff for Saturday. You know I heard that using toe nail clippers is good for fragging.... :^:

Back