january meeting

Thats great david now everything I get from you I can expect to have some toe jam on it. While your at it bag your frags up in used condoms. :^: Sorry that was probly crossing the line right?
Glad to have you come james, Most everything is already spoken for so if you
want to bring something just bring some different cokes or finger foods.

I have some stuff fragged out.

5 golden kenya
2 Green Star Polyps
2 Red Mushrooms

I might frag some more out, but that whats on the list for now.

Brandon

Hey,

I've got a bunch of stuff that could be fragged, BUT, we'll be on the boat this weekend. You know, crazy boaters even go out in January! Been out twice this month. Anyhow, it's nowhere near the house. Soooo, if you want a frag of something, get with me on Friday when I'm home or any Friday.

The only thing I can bring to the meeting is the paper goods I promised and non-live rock, if anyone wants it. Again, please PM me.

PM me for phone and directions. David, I sent it to you and didn't hear from you. I have tons of aptasia (oops) make that Xenia for ya.

Can someone print some membership forms? Thanks!

I'll br bringing some zoanthid frags with, and of course at least a few to donate so you can spread them around a bit. Might have some other things...

Since this is less than 2 days out now...am I bringing the soda? Any requests?

Yeah yeah...so what kinda coke y'all want? Just kidding...I got the hint from the earleir posts.

Did I miss directions somewhere? I'm liable to get lost.

What Should I bring?

Desert? 24 pack of cold Dr Pepper? BTW Everyone, the baby is great and so is mom. He was born on the 12th. His name is Talyn Sky.

I didn't notice any topics suggested. even though I am a bit late I would throw a idea out there.... maybe have members who are most familiar with specific types of corals conduct a brief informal overview and QA of the specific care, feeding, requirements, fraggin, etc. of that particular coral.

Do we have anyone that could do that for say... zoos? grin.

Maybe we could just call for volunteers for this at the beginning of the meeting?

tpn

Firs off Congrats on the new addition Timothy!!!!! Can't wait to see the new baby.

Also I like you ideas about talking about specific corals. I think we could just ask for volunteers to speak about any subjct we want to talk about. With the people we have in the club, we have a WIDE range of aquaria knowledge!!

Cant wait till tomorrow!!

CrazyFrags said:
Yeah yeah...so what kinda coke y'all want? Just kidding...I got the hint from the earleir posts.

Did I miss directions somewhere? I'm liable to get lost.

Check post number 9 on this thread for directions.

It is killing me to type this, but I am not going to be able to make it tonight. We listed our house for sale last week and already have someone wanting to see it next week. It is not in showing status yet. Therefore my whole day is being spent cleaning and painting. You guys have a great time.

Sorry you had to miss Anthony. Brian has a frag of the true blues if you wanted them. He saved them for you.

Thanks Brian for such a great time. You have an AWESOME tank, and a beautiful home. Thanks for the great frags as well.

thanks for everyone showing up, It was a great turn out, we didnt have any visitors but maybe next time.
I didnt appreciate anthony leaving us hanging as if selling a house is important! :grumble: , just kidding bro, I still saved you a frag of the blue zoos, If you dont want them just let me know cause there were several people wanting them. we drew names for door prizes and you won a beutiful hairy crab, brandons holding him for you! Good luck on the house.
We didnt get to talk a whole lot on the frag swap so I guess we will have to post whats going on. I know several lfs owners and have contacts with some distributors so as soon as I can get a flier and maybe a tax exempt notice I can work on them for donations or sell advertisements to build up the club account.

Thanks for having us Iron.

Secondly thanks for giving me the nicer piece so anthony gets the crummy one....JK he made me take the small one :(

Finally sorry anthony I feed the crab to a trigger.......

Thanks again iron.

Thanks for the condolences guys. I still want the frag. I can either meet you at Bermuda next weekend or come to your house and get it. Thanks for keeping it for me. I cannot believe I won something...I never win anything!! I can't wait to get that crab in my tank so it can eat my pricey montipora I just got!! Oh boy!!

I never knew selling a house would be so much work. It is worse than building. Anyone wanting to relocate to beautiful, ever growing, Cleveland? I'll cut you a good deal. Anyone? Anyone? It comes with a nice in-wall tank.

Thought I would give you something to drool over! Here is a pic of my zoos after I put them in the tank tonight,

bluezoas.jpg

Well.....my camera is pretty crappy. It is a cool pix 3100 which is about 3.2mgp I believe. It was about a $300 camera now probably about $200. The key is take a decent shot by turning off all pumps, cleaning the glass, finding the right setting, using a tripod, taking alot of pics, and most importantly....post editing using software such as Photoshop CS. I have to admit that this was a decent pic to begin with though.

Back