January POTM Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every month is getting harder and harder. Great pics so far everyone, really great!

I'm going to give it a try for the first time...

Here's Frankfurt :D

47599_10150361881095438_503825437_16308722_4884428_n.jpg

Wow two more great shots. Love your Arrow Crab Kurt and the Tang too, J. I won't be entering this month.
Thanks the photo I posted from work does not do it justice I need to post the PB Full HD of it then you can see the full true color of it :D but thanks :D Glad its getting some love ;)

That's what happens when you want to keep angels and triggers :mrgreen:

That's a beautiful tang Jbowden! Carribean blue?

Thanks! He's amazing...takes Seaweed right outta my hands :D

He's a Scopas Tang.

i like ur arrow crab, i always thought that was one of the coolest crabs. they look like something from a movie like giant arrow crabs that come an destroy the earth :shock:

i like ur arrow crab, i always thought that was one of the coolest crabs. they look like something from a movie like giant arrow crabs that come an destroy the earth :shock:
thank you I'm glad you like my Arrow Crab and I'm Sure Judge Arrow Dredd would thank you as well :D For me the remind me of the thing they put in Neo's belly from the MATRIX :D

can arrow crabs move fast? like uncatchable

the guy is instantly fast and aggressive when you get near him when he's eating which is all the time pretty much. B on a plus side so far he is behaving the only time he ever flips his wig is when my hand is in the tank or I feed them the mysis. They all go ape :pooh: for that stuff

although can be out smarted :D when trying to catch them

they dont seem like they can move fast, but thats almost every saltwater creature im starting to notice.. they eat slow, move slow, so slow it makes u sleepy. but when something happens they turn into flash an zip out an disappear.

See? That's a much better shot Kurt!! That really does him justice!! Awesome shot and the first arrow crab!!

Beautiful shots everyone.

Ok Biff. I thought of another new category besides Shells. Cell Phones Only :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back