January POTM Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
My January entry :^:

LionFishcropped-1.jpg

i like ur arrow crab, i always thought that was one of the coolest crabs. they look like something from a movie like giant arrow crabs that come an destroy the earth :shock:

They look like spiders!!!! I had a hard time deciding whether or not it was a spider...

I get goosebumps just thinking about it. :shock:

They look like spiders!!!! I had a hard time deciding whether or not it was a spider...

I get goosebumps just thinking about it. :shock:

Thanks I was looking for some love for "The Judge" not oh he looks creepy:grumble::grumble::grumble::mrgreen: lmao

Thanks I was looking for some love for "The Judge" not oh he looks creepy:grumble::grumble::grumble::mrgreen: lmao

LOL! He is cool looking, and would probably be something my husband would want in the tank... but if he looks like a spider... then he is a spider, in my opinion. LOL

LOL! He is cool looking, and would probably be something my husband would want in the tank... but if he looks like a spider... then he is a spider, in my opinion. LOL
hahahaha they already have a spider crab so :P..... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: But yeah I loves the Judge he's a damn hard worker...

More awesome shots:shock:....love the puffer....
I'll try this shot again(its one of my favorites)
5331988540_a640aa8d77_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back