January POTM Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you need to break his shutter finger:mrgreen:

BTW the baby kicked my hand right when I was trying to quote you, so you got a free thanks:lol:
lol nice thanks to the little one :D hahaha and hmmm brake the shutter finer well i will have to take out both hands then because even with one good finger he can snap a photo with a tripod I'll do it mob style and use a frozen tuna hahahaha:Cheers::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

All the pictures are great. Here's my entry.
janpotm2011.jpg

That's such a cool color on your hermits shell! It's a great contrast between the hermits colors.

Thank you Brian. I was looking for my emerald crab when I saw the hermit coming towards the glass. I ran upstairs to grab the camera and took the picture. It was even better then the one I wanted. It looks like he has an army helmet on his head. He just changed into that shell sometime today. Kim thought it was red slime on it. It suits him better then the round one he had.

Last edited:
Your welcome. For some reason they only do it after my wife cleans it. 13 & 11 y.o. Thought they would grow out of it, but I guess they have too much of their Dad in them. LOL!

my kid used to do that. so I sprayed some of the dog's bitter apple (which is just ispropyl alcohol-- rubbing alcohol) on the door after I finished... when he kissed it, he got a mouthful of bitterness. hah! hasn't done it since.

awesome pics so far this month... the snail is the most interesting picture of a snail I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back