January POTM Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa!!! Hold the phone!!! are we not able to post pics anymore for January? there are like 6 days left? Can I still post my pic? that was my goal for today? Hmmm...Mods?

-Doc

It was a toss up between three entries from me.In the end I liked Salty's black clown and candy cane pic the best.

I liked Salty's black clown as well. I really want a black clown but don't they have black body and a orange face?

Its a tie for me between Lionfish's tang and SSalty's clown. Wouldn't mind seeing a some bright yellow with the new forum design...i think it will look really nice on the home page...lionfish's tang would be perfect for it!

Im going with Lionfish once again because of the new forum colors!

Last edited:
My vote is for Sammy

BTW, my black clown killed that candycane because of hosting:frustrat:

100% kimoy's sunset monti ... BTW ... how much would a frag run me ??

Last edited by a moderator:
my vote goes to SAMMY.

thanks reef. A frag of the sunset in my area costs anywhere from 60 and up for a half inch frag depending on the color and who you buy it from. It's cheaper if it is from a fellow reefer.

Last edited by a moderator:
SAMMY Just love the color of the blenny.

Can you make a link to POTM entries without all the chit chat in between? Just a pain to scroll through it all.

Well I got a vote !

Congrats SAMMY You get my vote as well, you better add the CODE for the front page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back