Jason's 120

Oscarsdad608

Reef enthusiast
Since my tank will never be complete, I am starting my build thread 5 years into it
DSC01245.jpg
DSC01246.jpg

DSC01247.jpg

DSC01249.jpg

DSC01250.jpg

DSC01251.jpg

To show the size of my new skimmer I put the 2 liter bottle next to it.

The frag tank/return section will be for sps frags. The fuge is going to have egg crate over the cheato and is going to be a for me lps. It will be easier to feed them down there. I will hpoefull be reaquascaping the display and taking some of the rock down stair.

The other night I saw my fat ass hippo tang swimming around the tank with my oregon tort frag in its mouth. After it dropped it I put it in a different tighter spot. Well today I can't find it anywhere. Looks like friday night might be aquascaping. Naomi thinks I am nuts to take the whole tank apart to find one stupid frag. Well it was my FAVORITE frag of them all. After I find it I think it will be going down stairs to the frag tank.

I FOUND IT UNDER THE LAST F-----N ROCK I MOVED. I will post pictures if I am please with the rocks when Oscar goes to bed. I probably lost some zoas or something along the way.

I did find it but it lost its color. That skimmer is a beast alright. I was running a MRC and I was happy with it but it didn't skim very dry. In 3 day this skimmer makes about 3 inches of dark skimmate but everything is coated with a quarter inch of grows film.

Back