IMG_0250.JPG

RIGHT SIDE VIEW
IMG_0249.JPG

LEFT SIDE VIEW
IMG_0248.JPG

ANOTHER ANGLE VIEW KINDDA MAKES MY TANK LOOK BIGGER
IMG_0247.JPG

Last edited:
you play with anyone, try teaming up with others that made my experience a HELL of alot better, join a mature guild helps your gameplay alot

solo play is boring especially in the prophecy campaign (the one your playing) in factions and NF you get heros that help you throuout the campaign making it seem less boring ,that how i managed to get my paragon to lvl 20 in less than 4days lol

Last edited:
Yeah I wish I would have spent the extra 20 bucks and gotten the master with all the expansions so I could have some more character options. My monk warrior is just past lv9 but I joined a new guild today thats uber-active and the officers spend a lot of time leveling up new members.

thats cool

BTW a question for everyone

WHAT TEST KITS DO YOU USE

is this a good one

Marine Aquarium Water Testing & Water Quality: Instant Ocean Saltwater ReefMaster Test Kit

the reason i ask is it doesnt have nitrite, and the calcium tst only goes up to 500 whats the ideal calcium test reach?

i see on DR foster and smith they have two refractometers but whats the diff

one i is $42 and the other $110

Hydrometers, Refractometers, & Salinity Monitors for Saltwater Reef and Marine Aquarium Testing

As for test kits. I have the cheap API for ammonia,nitrites,nitrates,and PH. For Iodine and Calcium have Seachem.
As for refractometers I got the cheaper one. Works great.

I use the inexpensive API test for ammonia,nitrite,nitrate and pH.I use the better and more expensive calcium and alkalinity kits by Salifert.I don't whats the difference between those two refractometers.I use the cheap version and it works fine.

BTW,your live rock looks great.Nice color and shape to them and the Powder Brown is a beauty too.

the reason i asked is because ,well, because i feel kinnda stupid i dindt know test kits had an exp. date until i read an artcle and so i checked the exp date on the one i had.........well lets just say it wasnt to date ........*thinks to self "so thats why all the reading were the same".

anywho bought the API test and all reading are good also bought a calcium test seperate ,(havent checked that yet will check tommorow),what else kinda test do i need

i was gonna buy the phosphate and iodine but (well this may sound again dumb) but what are those 2 for

also ordered the refracto from DR F&S

BTW i wanna say thanks to everyone thats been AWESOME on this forum thanks for all YA'LLs feedback :Cheers::bowdown::claphands:beerchug:

Last edited:
I wouldn't buy the phosphate kit just yet -- hold off on that one for now. Phosphates will manifest themselves as algae problems, so that's why we test for it. BUT, algae will sometimes consume the phosphates as fast as they're produced, so you can have a phosphate test kit reading 0, but still have major phosphate problems. Because the phosphate is taken up from the water column so quickly that it doesn't even show up on a test kit. Usually if someone has algae problems, I recommend addressing phosphate even if the test kit reads 0. Because they probably still have phosphate problems. So I'd skip the phosphate test kit for now.

Iodine is really only something you need to watch if you have shrimp or a lot of corals. I don't test or dose for iodine and I don't think it's necessary either.

Back