Jebao WP-40

JohnVH

Reefer Madness
My WP-40 came today. I know it's not a Vortech MP-40 but I'll give it a try. I am going to set it up on a smaller tank and put it through it's paces before I put it in my DT.

I'll keep you guys posted on how it is working.

I contacted them because I heard they were coming out with a WP-25, they said it would be coming out soon. On another note you can purchase a universal varible voltage power supply from them or I saw some posts where people were getting them on Amazon. I just ordered one from them for $10 and it shipped with the powerhead. I have it set up in the basement on my 20 gallon Quarantine tank and have been going through the different modes. The variable voltage settings is making a difference in flow, so dialing in a setting should not be to hard for a smaller tank. I gotta say that for the price so far I'm very impressed. I know that it is not an MP40 but for the price difference I couldn't pass it up. I will try to post a vid of it in the DT. I plan on putting it in sometime over the next couple of days.

Last edited:
I picked up a WP-25 have them both running now. TheWP-40 is running with a adjustable power supply as not to over power the tank. Been running the WP-40 for 3 months now and it is performing great, even better now that I swapped out my Koralia 750 for the new WP-25. I would highly recommend giving these power heads a try.

Back