jhnrb 150 reef

yeah but all that coral don't poop enough to overload bacteria, john filter system could run all of are tanks put together just about. Only thing to worry about with corals is what kind of lights were they under were you bought them so incase you have to photo acclimate them. My question for john is how is flow in your tank your sand is still level across tank and everyone else blows around a little bit. Are you going to add some more water flow so you don't worry about diatoms and sand or dead spots for nitrates to build.

John
Whats that in pic #5?
Looking awesome.How much is admission?

Stylophora - this piece was bright pink, bleached at the lfs so I picked it up for 20 bucks, and ever so slightly the pink is returning after two days. will see if it takes.

The Athias are lyretail. the male is the larger purple multi colored fish the females and young males are the orange with yellow bottoms. I believe i have at least one young male time will tell. As for more fish, Im not sure at this point. I do have a tomini tang in there. we call him MR. Rogers. Bout all Im considering presenly are a couple cleaner gobies or shrimp. Im leaning to the gobies at present but will see.

Last edited:
i think it would be awesome to see a video of your equipment room running, love to see your fuge and sumps and skimmers in action.

Ok will see what I can do for a video. Havent done one to post so will have to figure it out. will see what can be done this week end. maybe, but no promise yet.. Thanks for all the feed back and comments. some really great systems are developing on our site and it is really great to watch um build.

johnk, have you ever used youtube or photobucket? they are both free. but, i think youtube has a little better quality. after you download your'e video on there you can just copy and past the url.

Back