Jmck Deco contest :)

Jmck

Reef enthusiast
Weeeeeoooooo time to get this tihng going XD give me a start date so i can do it! :bounce::bounce:

it still has been a long time brian! uni and a gf who lives far away keeps me away from my computer. Summer holidays in 1 month though! wooohoooooooo! : D:D

time to get this tank rolling for nov 1

Josh welcome to the contest.

Oh, and you're going to have to drop that gf of yours if she is going to keep you from your reefing forum responsibilities!!!! :mrgreen:

Oh, and you're going to have to drop that gf of yours if she is going to keep you from your reefing forum responsibilities!!!! :mrgreen:
I'm glad someone said it! :bounce::bounce::bounce:
Let's just hope she doesn't see it, then he'll never be allowed on again :shock:

it still has been a long time brian! uni and a gf who lives far away keeps me away from my computer. Summer holidays in 1 month though! wooohoooooooo! : D:D

time to get this tank rolling for nov 1

You and your goofy southern hemisphere having summer when it is supposed to be winter:mrgreen:

Cant wait to see some pics

hahaha go summer :D its on its way, i actually have to tear it down, it was setup to try and save my six line wrasse that my dotty back killed XD RIP my last exam is tomorrow so ill tear it down and set it up properly from the beginning. Lets get this competition going! :D

Back