Joe Rogan n Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Dana42078, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Dana42078

Dana42078 Dana

Just watched this.....this needs to go viral.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdt0-Clh_3U&feature=related]Politics vs Ron Paul with Joe Rogan - WARNING ! Explicit Language - YouTube[/ame]

Dana42078, Apr 19, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. Dana42078

Northstar24 The Tang Herder

I agree with the first 5 minutes 100 percent, but sadly Ron Paul (or any presidential candidate) is not the answer. Whomever gets elected has to deal with the members of the two entrenched political parties that are bought and paid for every which way from Sunday - so nothing will get accomplished

Ron Paul has some good ideas, as well as some totally bat shit crazy ones. Sadly, the Republican party has done an incredible job of marginalizing him, and even with a grass roots effort to elect him, they would never let him enact his plan of bringing the military home, it would cost the donors to the Republican party waaaaaaaay too much money

And on the other side, the left would never let him enact his social plans, for some of the same exact reasons as above (its some if these ideas of his that I and many others consider crazy)

As much as it pains me to think about it, I think there is really only one way that the American people will be able to change the way our government works, and it doesnt involve a voting booth

Northstar24, Apr 19, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question