Journal

Chris

Reefing newb
Well I got a little feedback on my journal poll, 2 entries. So I decided to go ahead and implement the Journal/Blog feature of the forum. Its located at https://www.livingreefs.com/forums/journal.php or just click on "Journal" on the Navigation bar. Create a journal, play with it, have fun. Im going to use mine to keep aquarium log records.

Note... if you want to include a picture in your entry, first you will have to upload the picture to your personal photo gallery then view the picture and copy the BB Code located under the photo then past it in your journal entry.

:happysun:

is this with the plog software we were thinking about using? :bounce:

Looks good tho :^:

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked out the page to set up the journal. one question, if you check allow journal buddies to view, do you need to do anything else? for your journal to be accessible to others. great work will start one soon with an equipment list.

Journal buddies are only needed if you make your journal private. It will then give those few you select acceess to your journal.

Cool niceone Chris - I will start entering my previous test results and notes soon. I have been really busy recently at work and having to save up for the live rock (should hopefully have it in soon as its killing me having an empty tank!)

Back