July Meetings

bkv1997

Reef enthusiast
probably need to have two meetings between now and the swap.

Anyone volunteering? One in cleveland so a couple knox folks could attend sure would be nice .... Hint Hint.

Brandon

Patrick told me he really wanted to host the meeting, but didn't want us to comb over his tank and criticize it... ;) Promise I'll be nice if I'm invited... :D

I'm glad I'm not the only one to surf multiple forums at once... lol :D

C'MON PATRICK!!!!!!! You know you want to host!!!!!!!! I'll bring you a 12 pack of Shiner!!!!! ;)

I think we would all agree not to mention how poorly kept the tank is. At least on the day of the meeting....hehehehe

JK man....

speak for yourselves, ive seen it and i cant go there and not say anything! :mrgreen: JK man!
I agree brandon about two meetings, i guess we can play it by ear for the last meeting, if we can plan to maybe have all our manufacturors contacted and hopefully responses by the july meeting to discuss. then have the last meeting close to the swap to finalize everything.

Ok, now that its settled, I just need directions and a date and time... :) Anyone want to take me to Donny's store afterward??? I'd like to check it out while I'm down there... Pat told me those custom tanks are worth taking a look at...

All you guys are just plain WRONG!! So here's the deal. I can host the meeting but not until the last weekend of the month - I am busy both weekend in-between. There is a very slight chance I could squeeze it in Sunday the 22nd. But that is a very big maybe. I know that puts us only 2 weeks away from the swap. I figured we would try to get together the weekend before and make sure everything is taken care of.

Well let me know what y'all think.

You're just procrastinating... ;)

Thats fine by me... Of course, I'm not sure my opinion counts in this forum... lol :D

Brian we were planning on the 28 but I think we are just going to meet at a resturant around chatt instead of coming out to my house. We were trying to have it in Cleveland so the knoxville guys could come. Randy is the main one that has been working on the swap and he can't make it that weekend. So it just seems easier to meet at a resturant.

come over to club-zoa - we have a forum there where we are talking about the up coming swap

Im sorry i kinda dropped the ball on this. The plan like pat said was to catter to the knoxville people. but since they have no interest in whats going on we are just gonna meet somewhere and eat. we can discuss frag swap stuff and hold the election then. Any preferences for eating? brandon says no chinese buffet this time :mrgreen:

so what do yall say about chilis on lee hwy at 1:00, then go to donnies after eating and discuss the swap and elect officers

If noone else opposes then we are eating at chilis. 1:00
Please make a effort to come, we are voting for our officers for the next year. If you dont come then you have no say in your officers. You all know what happens when noone shows up for a officer meeting right? "BRYAN AS PRESIDENT" lets not make that mistake twice! :mrgreen:

Back