July Meetings

I tried finding a smiley where everyone was beating on a smiley with sticks and laughing at him. I didnt have any luck. but here was the result
:goodnight
thanks for the response, but I honestly feel I failed this year. I tried to organise orders and events early on and do things to benefit and help the club grow. I look back and dont see what I feel it was my job to make happen. I also tend to "open mouth and insert foot". It is time for some new blood. I really feel that this year can be the turning point in the club. We need a person that can be dedicated to the club. With 5th day creations opening a new opertunity is potentially available to reach the masses. So far donny has showed alot of interest in helping the club grow, and i really feel if he is willing to push the club to his customers, we have a chance at making this a awesome club. In turn we can make sure his customers know everything there is to know about there new hobby, and hopefully help them avoid the typical crashes that turn most away from the hobby. so we to can help him keep his customer base stable. Anyway im rambling. All this to say. please take this election seriously. If there is someone you feel is perfect for the job send them a PM and tell them. If you feel you are perfect for the job, then think it over and put your name in the hat. I really hope we will have a good turn out at chilis saturday. If you cant be there I will try and work out a way for you to still vote on our officers.

Yes Brian for PRES!!
th_smiley_roast.gif

Back