July POTM Entries -- ORANGES OR YELLOWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get one. They're an awesome coral. That's an old pic from when I first got it 4 or 5 months ago. It now has 8 heads and counting. I feed it every other day so it's nice and healthy. Its much more orange and red in the center, but I can't get that good of a pic because of the damn coralline.

It's a shame, I have never even seen dendros at my LFS. It's just not an available coral around here, unfortunately.

They are pretty common here. They go for between 10 and 15 bucks a head. From what I understand, they are non photosynthetic so you need to feed them often.

It's a shame, I have never even seen dendros at my LFS. It's just not an available coral around here, unfortunately.

They use to be that here about 1.5-2 years ago, now they are $25-35 per head. The first one I bought was $49.99 but I had a 50% off coupon. You guys just all need to move here we have like 7 GOOD LFS with in about 50miles.

They use to be that here about 1.5-2 years ago, now they are $25-35 per head. The first one I bought was $49.99 but I had a 50% off coupon. You guys just all need to move here we have like 7 GOOD LFS with in about 50miles.

I dont, I have 4 or 5 good ones in 15 miles :mrgreen:

lolwut??

I paid $15 for a frag with about 8 heads on it.... o.o

SCORE?

That's about 50% of the reason I decided to move back to seattle. haha.

nice entries folks.

Ok. I'm entering..everything I have in my tank is yellow!

Attachments

• FoxClown2.jpg
    FoxClown2.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 250
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back