July POTM Entries -- ORANGES OR YELLOWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought i'd throw in an entry to compete with da wife :P

_DSC4648-1-1024.jpg

Well, my yellow tang became fish food suddenly this weekend, so in memory of him I submit his last pic.

928250463_a7hbj-O.jpg

That's too bad. D2. You're not doing this just to get extra votes are you? In memorium he's gonna have to get my vote. But Floatswitch's clown pic is top notch too.

Just looked Floatswitch is Wonton's husband...I didn't know...I thought her husband was like DCan's tank.:D

Nice to have you Floatswitch.

Last edited:
But Floatswitch's clown pic is top notch too.

Just looked Floatswitch is Wonton's husband...I didn't know...I thought her husband was like DCan's tank.:D

Sometimes I think he wants to be imaginary...especially around the times I'm harrassing him to do dishes or take out the trash :shock:

Man, that's like Wonton with 2 entries a month! CHEATER!

No way!! I wanted MY goby pic to get get votes LOL I was counting on floatswitch to get me at least one vote LOL It was my fault for telling him to enter the POTM lol You guys suck.

That's too bad. D2. You're not doing this just to get extra votes are you? In memorium he's gonna have to get my vote. But Floatswitch's clown pic is top notch too.

thanks mate! :D great to be here

That's it, I'm setting up an account for my wife, and another for my son. Hell, I may just start grabbing people off the street too. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back