July POTM Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just had a look through this months entries... and WOW... this has to be one of the best selection of shots we've had so far! :D

D2mini is a member here at Living Reefs. He is quite skilled with a camera. His pics are always good and when he enters, few others have beat him. Alexanders comment was that your skill level is somewhat similar to his and us amateurs will have two skilled photogs to compete with in POTM. It is pretty competitive around here and we all have a lot of fun with it. So bring it on and good luck!

Also a note, if I am not mistaken, you can only enter 1 pic a month and it must be of your tank, no one else's.

I mentioned D2mini, not Alexander. Just mentioning so as not to promote confusion because we both start with A...

is it too late to submit?

DSC_6928.jpg

my prized CBB.... RIP

My local Community College was having a 2 for 1 special...pay for Underwater Basket Weaving and get a Digital Photography class for free. I flunked the photography class, but you should watch me make hamper!

:mrgreen: (j/k?)

can you post a few pix of the underwater basket weaving lol. :bounce:

Not even in contention with the others this month (great job everyone)...but I thought I would post some "Comic Relief".

Best Buddies

best-buddies.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back