Jumping fish

I made some out of egg crate as well. I had some laying around so it was FREE (well sort of) I made 2 sets and sprayed one black. They are curing right now and I'll test them later and see what one looks best.

well my lid is more than likely over complicated lol.
But once i have made it , if you like the results then please by all means copy the design and tweak it to fit your tank / plumbing etc.

it will be a while until i get around to doing it though.

i am not using the mesh frame method , its to expensive to buy the mesh. as you can only get it in large sizes. plus the gaps are to big.

i am not using the mesh frame method , its to expensive to buy the mesh. as you can only get it in large sizes. plus the gaps are to big.

$11 for a 3'x7' span is too expensive?

the gaps are .25". how is that too big? what kind of fish are you trying to prevent from escaping?

you can buy the whole DIY kit for under $30 bucks. how much were you looking to spend? haha

look at my location ...... i live in the UK not America.

we do not have it available in the UK , i have looked for alternatives and the only mesh / net you can get is pre cut for outdoor garden ponds so far to big , and the gaps are bigger.

look at my location ...... i live in the UK not America.

we do not have it available in the UK , i have looked for alternatives and the only mesh / net you can get is pre cut for outdoor garden ponds so far to big , and the gaps are bigger.
i didn't notice your location.

shipping to the UK isn't expensive. less than thirty bucks, actually. if you can't get it direct through BRS. i'd be happy to help you out, place the order for you and ship it to you.

otherwise, good luck.

Back