June 10th Meeting Minutes

Chris

Reefing newb
Follow are meeting minutes from the 6/10/05 meeting.

Welcome and General Discussion

Agreed to accept ByLaws and Constitution

Dues--July 1, 2005 and every July 1 thereafter
Dues for Regular and Charter Members will be set at $20. Dues for student members will be $12. Dues for Commercial members will be $35 unless they do not hold ownership in any phase of the aquarium or tropical fish sales, for whom the dues will be $20.
Commercial members will be provided with a small advertising space on website and newsletters. Dues can be paid to [email protected] at Paypal or in cash at our club meetings. Dues cover the cost of a yearly dinner, frag swap(s), membership cards, meeting speakers, and printed materials.

Discussion of the Frag Swap to be held July 23
Chattanooga State has donated the room (normally $200.00).
Angela and Greg Schuck will handle setup and teardown of tables, but we need 1 volunteer to help with cleanup of trash
Need someone with good writing/drawing skills to prepare banner. Banners to be donated by CocaCola.
Discussed possibility of a small fragging how-to demo before the event, so those of us who don't know how may have
something to trade. Need Adam's help, as he's the only fragger I know in this area.
David Anderson, President of the ETRC will be emcee of the event.
Discussed how the event works. No admission fee, small fee for the fragging class, how frags are packaged, etc.
How to find out who has what to trade?--go to http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=608154
Don't be shy to post what you're looking for, as someone might have it.
Atlanta Reef Club is definately participating.
Vendors--talk up the event with vendors you know. They may want to donate items. Email me with info and I'll provide a receipt.
Flyers--David Hammontree has made up a nice flyer that I'm going to have printed for distribution, after approval from ETRC
and our club membership. I've attached it here for voting/suggestions. I will get a printing quote and we'll vote on it.
Please don't distribute until we've voted it final.

Club Logo-attached for input/suggestions

Chris Edwards has a card machine for our club membership. Cost-25 cents each

Discussed having future meetings at Christopher's on Brainerd Road.

Adjourned.

:goldfish:

Back