June 17th Meeting

bkv1997

Reef enthusiast
The June meeting is at my house on the 17th.

Here are also a few preview pics of the new setup. Hope to see everyone here.. Please let me know what times work best for everyone.

Tank1.jpg

lighting.jpg

Skimmer.jpg

Nilsen.jpg

Sump.jpg

Brandon

I could do without all the :grumble: ing and could really use a answer to my question..

What time is best for you? :frustrat: :frustrat: :helm2: :helm2: :frustrat:

Brandon

Just kidding david. Hope i didn't take that to far.

BTW 12 is fine. Plan on seeing you guys then.

I'll provide pizza.

Brandon

I am SOOOO offended by that. That was totally uncalled for. This will be my last post and I am quitting the club as of now. Please remove my name from the club member list and have no further contact wit me. We were friends, but that is just taking it too far. Ok I am full of :pooh: (doo, doo) it didnt offend me you little jerk, I have about 25 pennies with your tank written all over them.

ok need a head count for the pizza.

Please chime in with how many you are bringing and if you are a glutton or not. Honestly though I don't want to be the guy who hosts the party and everyone only gets one piece.... Wait or i could be like AVIDDA and just not host a meeting.

HEHE
Brandon

Ill be there. whats the deal with pizza? cheapscate! what ever happened to MEAT!!! ribeyes, T-Bones, Ribs.
Ill take mine medium well, bakepataoe butter, sourcream only, with sum grilled vegetables. a nice white wine would be ok.

Brandon

I Plan on being there, if things go well I'll proberly bring my wife, so she can see your tank. I'll try and let you know before the 16th, and I'll proberly come with James, or he may come with us.

Bill

Wait I thought everyone knew where I lived....

Thanks for keeping me in line Sailfin.

Take 153 North to 27 North.
Take 27 North to the Thrasher Pike exit. (1 mile)
Take Thrasherpike headed South or a right off of the exit until you reach Gann (1.5-2 miles)
Take a left on Gann.
Ahsley place subdivision will be on the left in about 100 yards.

I'll PM those interested those interested the exact street address. If not look for the house with all the cars.

Brandon

Back