June 17th Meeting

Here is the regal .

tankandsump004.jpg

Looks good Michael! I really like the foxface. Does he behave in the reef or is this not a problem with this fish. Also I heard they are great algae cleaners. Is this true. Looking good bro. :D

Michael, Ill be your friend! dont mind these jerks, there just jealous. I really think we need to rent one of those blow up boxing rings for the meeting, theres alot of tension in the club. I can just see brandon looking like a deer in the headlights with the first blow. It would be a shame to see a grown man cry! and we know david would talk all big then not show up in the ring.
Ya know what I think im gonna rent one of those rings next time we host at my house. Id like to take a few swings at a few people.

By the way, it looks like were gonna have to get hot and heavy with the swap. Were getting the ball rolling on the donations side of things, now we need to get the local stores involved. Brandon or I will try and have some copies of the flyer to hand out at the meeting so we can start getting them posted around town. it really is gonna need to be a team effort to make this thing work and be a success.

Bring it on Brian! I'll beat you butt all over Soddy Daisy! :frustrat:

PS. I may not be able to make the meeting this Saturday....

LOL! JK!

Yea get the big ring with those big 25 pound gloves.

And how come I always have to be associated with all of david's bad doings. You guys act like I'm the little devil on his left shoulder or something.

Well I guess you need to ask your self an important questions.

Would you rather have a dog with the mange and a horrible case of heart worms, or just no dog at all.

HAHA! Your a goof Brandon! LOLOLOLOL!

Ask yourself this question:

Would you rather have a dog with horrible heart worms and the mange, or no heart worms at all??

I think you missed the point. I was saying that if micheals only firend was brian that he might be better off without any friends. Oh well nevermind.

Well it seems most of the items needed are taken - how about I bring some brownies?

Man you guys are rough. I would like to see the big boxing ring - I'll be sure to bring a video camera. We could play the video on a big screen at the frag swap!!
When it comes to you guys as friends - I think I'll just get a cat!!!

Yea I have no idea where all the giving each other a hard time came from...

I think its just human nature to give david a hard time and that just started the snowball. Even though you can't tell sometimes it really is all in good spirit.

See you at the meeting.... hopefully i can have the case of cyno cured by then... I have a new procedure when taking frags from David.

It use to be just use Tropic Marine Coral Dip and Interceptor, but now i guess i'm going to have to add a chemiclean dip....

Brandon

Whatever he didnt get it from me! I have NO cyno right now thankyou. And I did understand what you meant, I just was making a off the wll stupid comment kinda like yours oh King of skimate. :bowdown:

Anyway, I hope the cyno does go away, so you cant blaim anybody for your bad husbandry. :helm2: :helm2: :helm2: :helm2: :helm2: :helm2:

As a matter of fact you can forget any future frags from me. I'll give them to someone who will be appreciative of them.

lets keep this family oriented guys...whatever you 2 are passing between each other is private! The rest of us don't need to hear about it!! :mrgreen:

I'll take those frags David - And I won't complain about the cyno!!:wink:

Unfortunately, I have to work Saturday. Anyone who was coming over to get frags or fish or rock, please PM me if you haven't already to get my number (or Brandon has it). I work from home, so I'll be here, but I can't get away from the phone/computer but for a few minutes at a time. I will work out a way for you to get everything you want with hubby's help.

Angela

Back