June Meeting?

Im having a baby soon so sorry guys the wife would kill me! but I bet our new friend steve would love to have us! :mrgreen:

I got an idea, lets not have a meeting and all go white water rafting!!

uhm....reef club here.

I say we go rafting and camp overnight. We need a multiple of six....

I'm in lets get six and i'll schedule it.
Brandon

im in, but we better get 7 cause you know dave will back out at the last minute, yall wont laugh at my arm floaties will you? :mrgreen:

oh ya, yall would be so proud of me, last year we were rafting and came up on a old man that had fallen out of his kayak, he was stuck in the middle of the rappids and was hollering for help. so me being the brave good samaritan pulled a baywatch dive to go get him, (by the way the reason for the white capped rapids is because the water is shallow!) I learned that rather quickly! :mrgreen: anyway ya thats my white water story. anybody else have a good one

Well i can probably go rafting, but I cant spend the night. My wife wont go for that. Sorry just the way it is fellas!!!! LOL!

thats not just the way it is, thats just the way you let it be! heaven forbid you get any freedom! :mrgreen: I mean you are married, so obviously you shouldnt be able to do anything anymore right?

David ignore him.... remeber this is coming from the man that has to ask his wife if he can borrow his marbles so he can act like a man when his friends are around.

im sorry, are you looking in a mirror big guy? at least ive never had to let my mom check out my marbles to see how they are doing! :bounce: :bounce: :mrgreen: that was low wasnt it, but it was hilarious

well i would but see tucker has a ravid case of the rabbies and is looking to maul innocent people, so we might want to wait a bit before coming to my house.

I'll check with the wife this weekend and let you guys know.

Brandon

Well we can do it saturday the 16th say 5ish.. Sunday the 17th around 2.

Or the weekend of the 30th anytime.

Anyone have a preference? My tank sucks but you guys can all come see it.

Brandon

Sunday the 17th is my vote!!! Thanks a lot Brandon, I hope to be able to start hosting again very soon.

Oh Sat is fine too, just like Sunday better. :D

Back