June POTM Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
since night shots seem to be the theme, I'll enter my first shot

mblack_suncoral.jpg

thanks for the comments guys, it's my favourite pic (that I've done) by a mile. Unfortunately the sun is not as big atm because I let my feeding slip over the last few months, getting it back to its best over the next few weeks/months though

Everyone's pics are awesome!
I'll take a shot here is a pic of my many banded pipefish.

Attachments

• 180 6.10.09 031.jpg
    180 6.10.09 031.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 302
awesome pipe fish winy, i think im gonna give them a try sometime soon

Thanks, Pipes are my favorite. I have 4 different species right now. They aren't to difficult just need to have live pods in the tank, and I also feed cyclopeeze or cyclops daily, my dansses eats mysis shrimp.

Thanks, Pipes are my favorite. I have 4 different species right now. They aren't to difficult just need to have live pods in the tank, and I also feed cyclopeeze or cyclops daily, my dansses eats mysis shrimp.

How about current? Are the like Seahorses?

Yeah that's nice Winy! One of my favorites too. D, they can handle slightly more current than sea horses but they are extremely slow feeders so they do best with see horses, mandarins, gobies, blennys, etc... They will starve if they have to compete. I have seen them in several mixed reef displays with more aggressive fish. They are always target feed daily under those cirumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back