June POTM Theme - ANYTHING GOES

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha after you take a picture and look at it on your camera, hit the down button and a graph will pop up showing you things, (honestly i know little about the graph itself, but I read that it can help you get the right iso and such for a nice shot)

I guess I should continue reading haha, or ask one of the friendly photographers on here :)

blastosmall.jpg

Biff that's a beautiful picture, however after doing a bit of research of the official POTM rules it is very clear about how many pictures you can post during any one given POTM contest. If you withdraw an entry you must post your new picture within 48 hours of "taking down" or withdrawing an earlier entry. Because you did not post the new entry within said time you are disqualified from this month's POTM. Sorry. That's too bad because it's a terrific shot. To bad it was wasted. :mrgreen: :lol:

(Okay everyone I'm just kidding, for those that don't know. :))

Thanks to the help I got ID'ing mine the other day I would say that's a blasto merletti. Very nice pic and coral indeed!

Wow amazing pictures! I think im going to forgo entering after this month ;) everyone is too good at this! hahaha

Biff that's a beautiful picture, however after doing a bit of research of the official POTM rules it is very clear about how many pictures you can post during any one given POTM contest. If you withdraw an entry you must post your new picture within 48 hours of "taking down" or withdrawing an earlier entry. Because you did not post the new entry within said time you are disqualified from this month's POTM. Sorry. That's too bad because it's a terrific shot. To bad it was wasted. :mrgreen: :lol:

Oh shush. You are just jealous that I figured out how to use my camera before you did!! Okay, well I figured out how to use my camera for one shot out of 300, but... I only need one shot to count!! :lol:

Oh shush. You are just jealous that I figured out how to use my camera before you did!! Okay, well I figured out how to use my camera for one shot out of 300, but... I only need one shot to count!! :lol:

You doing DANG good to get one great shot out of 300.:D I'm still shootin a couple thousand to get that ONE half assed shot:grumble:

Biff,I have to honestly say ''that is the best picture you have ever taken'' and I mean it.I can't wait to get my new camera and spam your PM box.

Awesome blastos Kswn,a really clear shot.

Great pics everyone,this looks like its gonna be the one of the best POTM contests,... since i joined anyway

Damn lilduud. Great pic. I'd better start the voting tonight before anyone else can enter and further ruin my chances of a win!! :lol:

Damn, end of the month already?!?!?! :shock:

Can I enter this boring 'mater clown pic? It ain't no sixline but it's all i got. :(

910661628_SLWga-O.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back