June POTM Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual I'm on my phone.... Not sure when ill be back to my computer. Maybe a friendly mod can bold it for me... But

Kmckienz

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the votes everyone. To many Awesome pics!
Gonna have to go with...

VSpeck

Nice job. that coral can't look much better than that.

What a pain going through all them pages. By the time you get through them you forget whos pic it is.

My vote goes to Doc

What a pain going through all them pages. By the time you get through them you forget whos pic it is.

My vote goes to Doc

I liked the poll voting better. We did that for about 2 months and for some reason we're doing it the old way again. The poll voting was more intense too.

I vote for kmckienz again!!!

If I get a chance to set up the voting, I do it poll style. Ian gets to it before I do sometimes. Deal with it!!!! ;)

Next month, I'll try to get to the POTM voting earlier so I can set up a poll thread with all the entries listed below. Maybe someone can remind me so I don't forget!!

tough choices this month. Really difficult to pick just one. I have to vote for CcCapt though. His Lamarck's Angel was worth the vote for me. Great job!

-Doc

Ooops Messiah, this is the voting thread. Unfortunately it's too late to enter your picture for June. But I'd highly suggest you enter it in next month's thread (which will open when voting ends). Sorry.

messiah your late, this is voting and it seems like most have already voted, that pic seems like a winner so i would save it for next month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back